$19.00 psf NNN
1,731 SF Available
This mixed use building on Milwaukee’s East Side hosts Verizon, Jet’s Pizza and uBreakiFix. Great street front retail with luxury apartments above. The East Side the center of attention for the Milwaukee given substantial investment and commitments – most notably Whole Foods, Ascension Columbia St. Mary’s ($500m campus), Milwaukee Film Festival,
Urban Outfitters, Collectivo and Good City Brewing. Nearby you’ll find Milwaukee’s first food hall and an urban art installation called Black Cat Alley which has attracted international artists.
• Great storefront opportunity in the heart of the action
• Rare opportunity alongside long-term tenants Verizon, uBreakiFix and Jet’s Pizza
• Building is under new ownership and management
• Within walking distance to 3 UW-Milwaukee dormitories totaling over 1,500 residents.
• Several new apartment buildings nearby – great densities and incomes.
Information shown herein was provided by the seller/lessor and/or other third parties and has not been verified by the broker unless otherwise indicated.