Our professionals provide a complete range of property management services, including operations management, financial reporting, construction management, facilities management, transition management, brokerage, receivership and REO disposition. From strategy development to day-to-day operations, we combine unparalleled local market knowledge with proven methodologies, a flexible reporting platform and a deep commitment to client satisfaction to customize our services and reporting to your needs.
And when you select NAI MLG Commercial to assume responsibility for your asset, we are prepared with our transition thought process – looking at tenant retention programs, capital improvement options, energy management and potential additional revenue streams.
Our property managers make tenant satisfaction the highest priority. Outstanding customer service and total tenant satisfaction, combined with the fiduciary responsibility to the owner, guides decision-making in the delivery of each service.
- Oversee maintenance of common area which includes, but is not limited to, rubbish/litter control, parking lot maintenance and exterior light maintenance and repair.
- Arrange contractors work for landscaping, snow plowing, cleaning, etc.
- Manage day-to-day tenant relationships
- Understand, interpret and enforce provision of tenants’ leases
- Function as Owner’s liaison with general contractors for tenant build-outs and other property construction needs.
- Perform routine property inspections
- Provide 7/24/365 call center for tenant and/or property issues
- Development of long term capital improvement plan
Financial & Accounting Management
- Collect rents and pay invoices
- Prepare monthly financial reports consisting of balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
- Project cash flow needs and availability
- Prepare annual budgets
- Prepare annual CAM estimates
- Reconcile annual CAM estimates to actual expenses
- Adjust, maintain and repair the following facility features:
- Building Heating and cooling system
- Building mechanical systems
- Light fixtures and other electrical systems
- Provide preventative maintenance on HVAC and other mechanical systems.
- Test, inspect and maintain building fire alarm and sprinkler systems.
- Porter the property on a regular basis.
- Provide maintenance services, allowing for uniformity of work throughout the facility while providing an affordable option for tenants.
- 24/7/365 call center for facility issues.